The State government has decided to set up regional centres of TASK in Warangal and Nizamabad districts.
To improve road safety in Hyderabad with the use of technology, the Govt. of Telangana has announced the launch of Smart Streets Lab program.
- T-Hub announces launch of advanced tech lab
- Govt sanctions 25 cr to construct IT Tower in Karimnagar
- TASK to tie-up with State Universities
- Minister KT Rama Rao is the SKOCH IT Minister of the Year
- Hyderabad all set to host Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017
- Two electronics parks in Telangana get Centre’s nod
- Inaugural ceremony of Kalyani Rafael Advanced Systems
- Minister launches T-SAT network, logo