Hyderabad, the City of Pearls, the City of Historic Charminar, has strategic and geographic advantages for any size IT business. The city is the second largest city in India with respect to the total land area, and has over 200 Engineering colleges within its vicinity. Today, Hyderabad is the second largest contributing city for IT Exports. It has become a ‘happening city’ with several IT companies constantly setting up their bases.
- Good connectivity: Hyderabad being just 500 KM away from geographical centre of the country has good air and train connectivities with all major cities
- Quality Infrastructure: Availability of plentiful of quality infrastructure with the possibility of expanding in all the direction – without any seashore or state boundary restrictions
- Cosmopolitan Culture: Multi-lingual, Multi-cultural denizens. Wide variety of food, lifestyle and entertainment choices – still with relatively low cost of living
- Salubrious Weather: At 536 M altitude on Deccan plateau, Hyderabad fairly warm through most of the parts of the year. No extreme high temperatures in Summer; No freezing temperatures in Winter; No relentless downpours in Rainy seasons.
- Rated by the Industry: 3rd best city globally in LinkedIn IT talent survey – 2014