IT Facilitates The Life Of Every Citizen
Information Technology opens up tremendous opportunities to provide basic government services to a much broader segment of the population at the optimal quality, time, place and cost.
The Government of Telangana is determined to leverage its strength in IT to provide anytime, anywhere citizens services.
- Meeseva Portal
- Citizen Service with a Difference e-Seva
- Telangana State Portal
- TS Online
- CFST- Transport Department Services
- CARD- Computer-aided Administration of Registration Department
- TSSWAN- TS State Wide Area Network
- TS State Wide Video Conference
- KM-ATOM – Complete Office Tool for Paperless Office
- e-Return – VAT eReturn
- CDSC – Online issue of statutory Forms of CT (Commercial Taxes) Department
- MGNREGS – Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
- e-Suvidha – Complete Application for Municipalities
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in e-Governance Projects
KM-ATOM- File Management System
The revolution of KM-ATOM is fast spreading in all the departments and district collectorates of the state showing the way for others too. The use of KM-ATOM has helped in reducing red-tapism and helped officials to do their job more effectively. It also provides powerful MIS for improving accountability in office environment.