To improve road safety in Hyderabad with the use of technology, the Govt. of Telangana has announced the launch of Smart Streets Lab program.
Ministers Sri KT Rama Rao, Sri Mahendar Reddy inaugurated the Kalyani Rafael Advanced Systems at Hardware Park, Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad all set to host Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017
- Two electronics parks in Telangana get Centre’s nod
- Telangana government looking to set up more IT hubs beyond Hyderabad
- Amazon leases 6 lakh square feet office space in Hyderabad
- Telangana govt generates Rs. 73,000 crore investment, 2.56 lakh jobs in two years
- Minister visits Ericsson Experience Center
- Digital transactions put TS on top
- Inaugural session of ICT4D Conference
- Innovation Cell Starts Operations
- Copart India Technology Center in Hyderabad